Banking & Finance
The regulatory environment surrounding banking and finance can present complex challenges for clients to navigate their personal and commercial outcomes.
Our banking and finance team is a multi-discipline collaboration from across Tompkins Wake, including specialists in corporate advisory, financial services and markets, commercial property and litigation to ensure our clients have access to the specialist advice they require combined with deep sector and industry knowledge.
We assemble a team from across Tompkins Wake, drawing on their experience and expertise in corporate advisory advise on a wide range of domestic and cross border transactions.
Areas of expertise:
- Acquisition finance
- Agribusiness Transactions
- Asset and Lease financing
- Banking and Finance Litigation
- Capital Raising
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Restructuring
- Financial Markets Conduct Act
- Financial Sector Regulation (AML/CFT)
- Leveraged and Acquisition Finance
- Project and Development Finance
- Property and Construction Finance
- Public and Private Offerings of Financial Products
- Structured financing
- Venture Capital